Builders Melbourne


21 April 2023 

Our qualifications include building registration with the Victorian Builders Association. (VBA) We have an ‘Unlimited Domestic Buiqualifiedicence’, which is the highest possible residential builders licence. 

What this licence means is that you can have confidence that we have all the necessary qualifications to complete your build or renovation, or development. And that we complete it professionally and that the work done for you is up to Victorian building standards and regulations.

Regardless of who you choose as your home builder, renovator or developer, check that they have all the necessary registrations, licensing, and insurance to make sure that your work is done properly and professionally the first time around. Fixing work that has not been done to regulation means delays which can cost time and money.

Also, ensure that you see their registrations, particularly their VBA licence number, and not just that they tell you they are ‘fully licenced’.

Our VBA registration number is CDB-U 51352, which can be confirmed on the VBA website.

More information about the VBA is in the next post above.

If you have any questions about our free consultation or if you would like to book an appointment, give us a call. One of our friendly and helpful staff members will be happy to help.

Or this link will get you through to our quick interactive form if you want to contact us online. There are also lots of images on our site of work we have done, including images of winners of Channel 9’s popular TV program, ‘The Block’.