16 August 2023
Another benefit for you is that when you deal with us, you are dealing with an organisation who is also takes their environmental responsibility very seriously. So working with us means you are doing your bit for the environment too.
Everything we do and every decision we make takes into consideration the environmental impact and our environmental footprint we are leaving. Not just for now, but long term, for future generations too.
Just some examples are
– In how we select the suppliers we use. We make sure they are environmentally (and socially) responsible too.
– We take into consideration any environmental issues in the areas we are working.
– the quantity and quality of the energy we use, renewable energy etc
– How we run our factories, offices, power, equipment etc
– What and how we build and renovate homes and develop properties.
– The products we recommend are energy efficient.
– Recommendations regarding the best use of light to reduce lighting costs, such as double glazed windows etc. Insulation recommendations and more.
– Waste, how we dispose of it, recycling etc
– Energy efficient projects are always a priority for us.
– We are always looking for ways to innovate
If you would like to make an appointment for a free no obligation consultation and quotation for a fixed price and time to complete your renovation or build, or if you have any questions, give us a call. One of our friendly and helpful staff members will be happy to help.
Or, if you prefer to contact us online, this link will get you through to our quick interactive form. There are also lots of images on our gallery page of work we have done, including images of the winners of Channel 9’s popular TV program, ‘The Block’ and ‘Home Beautiful’ magazine photos.